music

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by reeftank, Apr 15, 2008.

1. reeftank

reeftank New Member

State:
    iowa bettendorf
    what music do you all love me i was a 80 s punk rocker :embarassed: so i love punk rock and hard core music just looking to see how meny like the same

2. spcmitchell28

spcmitchell28 New Member

State:
    Polo, Missouri
    I always listen to classic rock, and country when im on the boat fishing. Mainly Metallica :cool2:

3. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    mainly 80's but will listen to almost anything

4. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i listen to metal, old country, southern rock.

5. spcmitchell28

spcmitchell28 New Member

State:
    Polo, Missouri
    I love to listen to southern rock when I am out fishing. The only thing better is when you are listening to some lynard skynard when your bait clicker starts going crazy. lol

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    you probably listen to avenged sevenfold, they are my favorite band.

7. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
  8. bigwhiskers

bigwhiskers New Member

State:
    Elon, North Ca
    Howdy Guys,
    I'm a bluegrasser for the most, but I aint aversed to some Allman Brothers on the boat either.
    Have guitar, bass, banjo,and a dobro...subject to jam at any time!
    Bigwhiskers

9. iFish

iFish New Member

State:
    Kansas
    :crazy: Did you say Avenged Sevenfold?!?!?!? Thats my favorite band too... What album do you like the best?

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica (pre-load era lol.), OZZY, Black Sabbath with OZZY, and lots of other METAL. Love a bunch of classic rock too :big_smile:.

11. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    lets see....

grew up listenin to my mom's 45's, country, & bluegrass. moved on to 80's rock & metal. Tommy Lee was my idol cuz i was a drummer so alot of Motley Crue. Metallica, most of the black album was ok but all prior before they became Selloutica(JMO). y'all remember Yngwie Malmsteen ?? the hair band era wasnt bad. tried to give rap/hip hop a chance but..... just didnt work for me. in high school i got into blues, jazz & big band/swing. as a drummer i loved it cuz i could show off. i was a sr. in high school and finally went back to my roots. i was in a country band through my sr. year and for a year after. there aint a style of music i dont respect or wont check out.

now all i mainly listen to is real country but a little of the new "country" i do love to crank up some Hank III alot. outlaw country (country that ya wont hear on radio) is a big fav. of mine. not a big fan of nashville these days but there has been a few come through to help keep ya in touch w/ traditional country. one thing though, my roots of country music will always go back to my vinyl & 8 track days.

12. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Gimmie that old time rock n roll.
    The kind of music that moves your soul.
    also like country,with an attude
    smokey

13. orion_xxvx

orion_xxvx New Member

State:
    North Central Missouri
    Disturbed and Velvet Revolver are my favorite bands currently.

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I only listen to country,The more Hardcore counrty the better to me. this new country aint squat.

15. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i have a strong feeling that you would like the station on Sirius Radio called Outlaw Country

16. spcmitchell28

spcmitchell28 New Member

State:
    Polo, Missouri
    Ive been wanting to get that sirius satellite radio, does it get good reception in most areas? Im asking cuz back home I dont get good reception most the time for cell phones etc.

17. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    while spoonbillin in MO we stayed up in the hills SE of Warsaw and had no problems. its satelite so it dont matter where yer at yer gonna get reciption. the only place ya wont though is when yer in rush hour traffic, a fav song is on and catch a red light. when ya come to a stop yer sittin under a %#%&* BRIDGE !! :smile2: only when its blocked overhead ya may have no signal but not always. i miss mine i let it go but i dont think i can deal w/ it anymore.

18. spcmitchell28

spcmitchell28 New Member

State:
    Polo, Missouri
    lol. I think you might have me sold on getting one myself:smile2:

19. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i got rid of my debit card or i'd still have it for $13/mo ya cant beat it. now i have to come up w/ the year sub. all at once.

20. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I listen to just about anything except rap, its not for me. Mostly classic rock.