mushrooms

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by stump jumper, Apr 21, 2008.

1. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    WHOOOOHOOOO!!! More mushroomers than mushrooms! That all I have to say!:cool2:

2. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    no one finding any?

3. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    I looked for an hour monday north of KC....nadda

but its getting to be the time to check every day

4. SeaArk1

SeaArk1 New Member

State:
    Sedalia, Missouri
    I found 38 yesterday evening around Sedalia. They were real fresh. Time to get em!!

5. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    Brother-in-law found 300+ yesterday.

6. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I found 62 Sunday on the Missouri. I want to go tomorrow again. With the warm days and now rain they should be up by the boatfull

7. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I found about 20 today. Buddy has found about 120 in the last three days. Gotta get better.

8. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I found 60 on Friday and then dad found like 40 more on asunday here in southern IL

9. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Let's go shrooning Boys, This weekend will be a good weekend for morels. In the bottoms that is.:wink:

10. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I found about 30 off the missouri river sunday in about 45min. The ticks are terrible already I picked several off my 5 yr old. I seen other people down there with some bag fulls.

11. fishfreak

fishfreak New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Where can a person find mushrooms around kansas city? I want to take my kids for the first time?

12. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    Found 84 keepers today in St. Charles County. Most of them had been there for a while.

13. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    went scouting for turkeys today and ended up finding about 40 and the biggest had a head on it the size of my palm. i didnt think it was bad for 30 minutes of looking

14. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    I just talked to my dad and he filled up a 48 qt cooler yesterday eveneing off of the Missouri River....Most he said he has found since he was a kid.

15. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I haven't had any luck finding shrooms this year...then again.. I haven't had time to get out and look...too bad.

16. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have been finding the damn things in my yard....I know what you all are thinking. NO the arent toad stools. I haven't found any yellow ones yet, only greys. I am going tonight along the nodaway river, I will let you know how we come out.

17. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Been getting them in my yard as well. Guess we just had the right temp and moister.

18. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    It's probably pretty picked over by now, but you could try Burr Oak Woods conservation area in Blue Springs (7 hwy on the north side of town, maybe 2 miles north of I-70) or you could try James A Reed wildlife area in Lee's summit (south of 50 hwy on Todd George rd).

19. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Same here,I'm a little east of ya,been finding greys,a few small yellows,and plenty of ticks.Should be perfect after yesterdays and todays weather.

20. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I've been finding nice patches of greys. a few yellows here and there. I'ts gonna be a good year for them. Looks like I need to invest in some softer toilet paper. Man, the cheep stuff is not nice!