mushrooms

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by stump jumper, Apr 2, 2009.

1. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    no crap not a april fools joke tuesday found ten little grays all about a inch wed. found thirty little ones but, they still cooked up figure about another week of horn hunting then i can switch to mushroomin

2. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Steve how many horns have you found this year. I have only been a couple of times but one of the kids I took this year on his first shed hunting trip found a dead 141inch 10 pointer.
    [​IMG]

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Seems a bit early to me but will be out scouting in a week or so unless I hear enough evidence to make a trip sooner.:wink:

4. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hello Steve.. Where you been hiding.. Haven't talked to you since last summer..

5. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    There is a article in our local belleville paper where a guy found 300 or so in his back yard right in the middle of town. I live up in the woods and I think I am going to start looking.

6. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    A friend of mine has been finding a bunch in the last week little grays.The yellows will be popping up soon.

7. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    Went out today for about two hours. Found three tiny grays and a small black. It's still a little to chilly here in Indiana but give it a week and i'll be rolling in em.( if it doesn't snow this weekend):crazy::embarassed::sad2:

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    They are out boyz. My father in law found about 100 Pounds worth in just 6hour of looking on two different trips.

9. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    going to be bad this time going to get cold an freez hope there not up y to much

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Just not sure what the next few nights of this HARD freeze will do to them, 23-28* what kind of crapola is that?:eek:oooh:

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    This might be one of the very FEW times I'm glad i'm in New York. :smile2:

12. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well if you are starting to think that, It MUST be time for Ma Blue to issue a "stay" in Mo. :smile2:

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Now its appearing that you guys have sent your crappy weather right at New York. Company issued an email telling us to expect extensive delays into and out of New York tomorrow. Suits me jussstttttt fine. I'm in West Palm Beach, and will be at the pool all day. :smile2:

:0a20::cat::0a13:

14. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Ahhhh learning your Spanish eh? :smile2: Some awful good fishing there at Boynton Beach inlet...... Is that the port your at? I used to stay at a buddy of mine lived on Belmonte just off of Belvedeer (<-spelling) in Lake Worth, that the port you fly into the west of Lake Worth? not sure how big it is, but remeber th eplanes going over the south of his home.......

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    We fly into Palm Beach International. Were about 40 miles north of Fort Lauderdale.

16. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    Sounds like the place to be warm AND GOOD SIGHTS:wink:

17. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    yea u are one lucky man to be in florida right now its cold as sheet up here

18. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Back to the Tundra of Mis-Er-Ee today unfortunately. :roll_eyes: That 85 degrees was feeling OH SO GOOD.

I paid the price for the sunshine though. On flight back to New York last night we got a good arse kickin on the decent. Wow. It was solid moderate turbulence, with an occasional severe chop. That pilots speak for the rides suck!!!! :smile2: When Cuz cant drink his coffee, thats a rough ride! :cool2:

19. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Coffee spillage conditions during flight constitutes Hazardous Duty pay Cuz, read up on your rights.:smile2:

20. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Ahh, getting all the coffee, half/half, and sugar out of the instrument panel must not be causing JB too many problems, you guys were up in the front of the pack as far as on-time service and the back of the pack for complaints last year - Nice Job!:big_smile:

I looked over my reservations for the last year and realized I was out in Cali 27 weeks of last year and 9 weeks of this year so far. Sounds sick, but after that kind of travel I'll take frozen MO over sunny SoCal for awhile:eek:oooh:

I'm sure flying them isn't a lot of fun, but being cargo 4 times a week (gotta connect to get ANYWHERE out of KCI) is a lot less fun:smile2: