Mushrooms found 4-30/5-01.

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by BIGCAT DADDY 71, May 1, 2006.

1. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    found these in grant co. the last two days, looks like it might be a good year with the weather we have had. found a alot in southern indiana the last few weeks on vacation. anyone finding any the last few days? heres the photo's of sundays and mondays mushrooms, my 6 and 5 year old kids had a hay day picking them, with dad.

2. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    so what time we eating:smile2:

3. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    NICE! Now where did you say they were at. just kidding. good find . Ihaven't got out yet to hunt. I hope they last a few more days.:lol:

4. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    found some nice yellow's today, and some spikes. 5-02. weeds are taking over in alot of woods. one patch of sponge was in knee high weeds in a fence row. anyone else having any luck.

5. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    I've been finding quite a few. Some of them are looking kinda old. How long will the mushrooms be up? I'm somewhat new to hunting them, is season about over?

6. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Looks like you found a hotbed of them. I'm gettin hungry looking at them. lol

7. BIGCAT DADDY 71

State:
    Indiana
    found a nice mess that was fresh 5-04, i think it will good hunting for week more or so really depends on weather if your hunting the central and north part of state. good luck shortbus, there up.

8. n1856924

n1856924 New Member

State:
    indiana
    BigCat thats a nice mess of mushrooms. Found just befor my B-day. im glad we found some the days we went... this boy has more woods to hunt than he could hunt in 2 years.Glad to have a frend like him.