Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out sat and found a good batch of shrooms about fifty of them. found them all on the edge of the timber no more than 30 foot in still a little early but if you dont want me finding yours you better get in the woods. also spray good i have a new four month black lab and i dont know wich of us had more ticks im up to eight good luck shroomin guys:wink:

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
They go hand in hand don't they. I have never looked for ticks, but they must be harder to find than shrooms! They find us sure enough I just wish I could walk through the woods and have mushrooms fall on me like the ticks and burs too. lol:smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Well you can go hunt off our 25 acre timber in Cumberland county, you just have to split the bounty 50/50 :wink: :big_smile:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im gonna see what i can do for her il pm you about wed and tell ya were to pick them up anything for a fella brother but dont telll anyone im giving them away!!!!!!!!!pm me with a phone number il meet ya and take ya out:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:
The wife wanted to know how come I didn't bring her any mushrooms..

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just got back from behind the house got a pound or so of shrooms and about two pounds of asparagus got the charcoal going pork and chicken cabobs fresh asparagus mushrooms and frozen sweet corn from last spring mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hot tub n 45 min you know what they say :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:
im gonna see what i can do for her il pm you about wed and tell ya were to pick them up anything for a fella brother but dont telll anyone im giving them away!!!!!!!!!pm me with a phone number il meet ya and take ya out:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

·
Registered
524 Posts
I've managed to find a few ticks. Where are my mushrooms? Hunted three places down in Texas Cty this weekend but they hadn't come up yet. The Jacks Fork is in prime floating condition if anybody is interested.:smile2::tounge_out::eek:oooh::roll_eyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.