Museum of the Appalachias

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Nobody Special, May 5, 2006.

1. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Has anyone been there? We were thinking about going by there on our little vacation trip this summer.

2. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    By Norris? I was just there the summer before last. It was alright. Thinking about heading back down there this summer again.

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Mark,

Check the link out I sent you on your PM. Sounds interesting. May have to check it out next time I'm down that way. Let us know!

Take care.

4. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    i been there it was ok a lot history about the surrounding area,would i go back?yes i would i would. you get examine everything in one day,they have a of litttle artifacts with there history everywhere and it is really coolto how the people lived back in the day.......i would rather go to cades coves...

5. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Thanks. We will probably go to Cades Cove too even though we've been there 3 or 4 times already. Then planning on going back to the Biltmore house in Ashville. We've been there before too, but will have our granddaughter with us this time.

6. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    yeah we love cades cove our selves,nothing like taking a picnic and the youngins and going for a walk and watching the deer and bears and coyotes.
    the first we went i seen a couple does and jump out of the truck with lil' ones and was trying to see how close we could get by sneeking behind trees and being quietwhen i got within 30 feet i finally realizes that they weren't scared and just started walking regular towards them and flipping out in my mind.....lol
    the whole time wondering why won't theuy do this when i'm hunting back home....lol
    but if you love to see wildlife thats the place to go if you ask me........