Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
I remembered posting on this subject previously. Thought I wouldn't be able to find that post, but I did. Things haven't changed much; made this post on 01-06-07.

Usually for all night fishing some of my homemade smoked chicken salad, or perhaps smoked salmon salad, goes along.....with crackers of some sort, grapes or apples with peanut butter, lots of bottled water, sausage biscuits and COFFEE for those wee morning hours when your stomach starts hurting and your eyelids start drooping :big_smile:!

If I'm lucky enough to have vension tenderloin, I'll make tidbits. (If you're interested, you can find the recipe in the BOC Diner's Cookbook - "Tanya's Favorite Venison Recipe".) They're even good cold. I must admit that I do like a can of Beanie Weenies on occasion though :roll_eyes:.

If it's going to be a really chilly night and there's hot food at the marina, it might be fried chicken or somethin' along those lines. I love to fish, but I find time to EAT :smile2:.

Jerky and starburst fruit chews. The starburst are so I have something to do between catchin fish, it takes for ever to get them darn little things unwrapped but I have always loved them. If they came in big old 1/2 lb bars I would weigh 300 lbs.....lol. Oh ya and have to have a nice cigar for after my meal!:tounge_out:

All of the above!! LOL!

But it simply is not a fishing trip without Penrose(and only Penrose) hot sausages!:cool2:

Deer, Antelope, or Elk Home Made Jerky, Use it on Motorcycle trips too!!

Gotta love a ham and cheese sammich.. Can of soup, right out of the can,,,Gosh, I love the pop tops!!:wink:

Nuts, crackers, and such,, Lots of water,,,,, Coffee in the morning:wink:

I just can't hardly quit eating a box of Cheesits,,,:smile2:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.