Muddy mo 7 13

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by fridaybocopw, Jul 14, 2009.

1. fridaybocopw

fridaybocopw New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Went out last night and caught few little flatheads and channels then bout dusk this little kitty came out to play. Caught a 8 pound channel right after i got him in but I dropped him, little turd did a death roll in my hand its a wonder he didnt stick me. On btw the way for you worm guys (caught them on worms) go to wal mart and by orange blast its in the automotive secton with all the armor all and stuff like that. Poor a half inch of that in a 5 gallon bucket then fill rest with water, scout ya out some worm holes and poor out the bucket in a sweeping motion for about a 8 ft sqaure the stand back and be amazed. I didnt believe it worked till a guy showed it to me within 2 mins of him pooring it out we had 2 dozen of the good night crawlers 10 inchs long that squirt that nasty green stuff when you pick em up.

Attached Files:

2. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    the green stuff they squirt sounds very similar to toxic shock.

3. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Is the healthy for the eco-system? I sure would hate to catch a BIg-em, and this stuff harm the big fella or lady.

4. fridaybocopw

fridaybocopw New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yea they live afterward and doesnt hurt the environment, it has citric acid in it which irritates them and doesnt hurt anything anymore than throwing a orange out in the yard.