much needed rain?

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by tony, Dec 11, 2008.

1. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    is everybody gettin rain at their area lakes? here on Murray, were up about 4 inches just from last night. how about you Hartwell guys?? I know ya'll need it bad?? happy holidays everyone!!!

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    The Greenwood area has been hammered!:big_smile: I'm not sure how much G-woods come up.
    With all the rain the upstate has gotten the BIG question is how much water are they gonna let the lakes keep and retain.

3. Gaffney Catman

Gaffney Catman New Member

State:
    south carolina
    We are getting a lot of rain in Gaffney.

4. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    greenwood should come up a ggod bit the reedy and saluda here in greenville is roaring and way up. also looks like chocolate milk.

5. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Thanks Ronald, Lake Greenwood will turn into Lake Yoohoo for sure.

6. stumphumper

stumphumper New Member

State:
    Ladson SC
    Good to hear ya'll are finally getting some relief. I spoke with family in the Aiken area and they were also hammered. With the Edisto sitting at 7.5 ft I think we can expect the first flood in several years in a few days.

7. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I cross Thicketty Creek and Pacolet River on my way to work and bother were about to burst their banks at 2pm. Both feed into Broad River so I'm sure it will be way up tomorrow. So Santee Lakes should see a good rise over the next few days.