Mr. Whiskers

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by smitty1963, Jun 14, 2008.

1. smitty1963

smitty1963 New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I live in Williamsburg Va and want to give N.C. a go at catching mr. whiskers down y'alls way. Could someone give me a little advice on somewhere close to the state line, cost of a non-resident one or two day liscence any help would be great.

2. Thenutslanded

Thenutslanded New Member

State:
    Archdale, North Carolina
    http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg01_License/pg1a1.asp here is a link that will take stright to were you need to be to buy the liscence online and as for a place near the va/nc state line im not sure but other guys on here im sure will help ya out with that

3. smitty1963

smitty1963 New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Thanks for the information

4. jonboatintrouble2008

jonboatintrouble2008 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    there is some good places to fish near the line of va nc i live on the nc side so hopefully i can help you out the yadkin river is allways a good bet for cats of all sizes there is a public access in east bend at donahaw bridge it can be over croweded at times but walk a ways back down the river and you can find some good spots i have had real good luck there on eaters using sonnys super sticky dip bait what about va were can i go near the line on your side

5. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Lake Gaston would be a great place for you. And they honor the VA license although I'm not sure if thats all waters or just some.. Get towards Roanoke Rapids near the Dam and cats and stripers are great!!