MOVING TO SANTEE FRIDAY..

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Fishin Chick69, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Fishin Chick69

Fishin Chick69 New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Hey guys just wanted to let ya know that I will be making that big to Santee Friday.. I will be working at Canal Lakes.. Stop buy and leave BIG tips.. lol.. :smile2: Hope to see ya soon....

2. Fishin Chick69

State:
    West Virginia
    Hey there, I am coming from the bluefield/princeton area.. You guys get them boats ready, cuz I am ready to fish...:wink:

3. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Way Cool!!!I just bought stock in Coors Light based on your previous fishing/beer drinking challenge!!!:smile2::big_smile:My boat is ready but you will be able to fish from shore while you are working!!!!Excuse me sir I have to go land that 40lb blue I'll be right back to help you.!!!:eek:oooh::roll_eyes:

4. Fishin Chick69

State:
    West Virginia
    Oh now that's just too funny.. I think anyone there would understand if their fries got a little cold because I had to run out and land a 40 pounder from the bank..:big_smile: Get the beer cold, I will be there soon.. LMAO!!!

5. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Wow someone I actually know will work at canal lakes. :wink:
    It was certainly a pleasure meeting all you guys for breakfast last weekend. I live in the upstate so I only make it down once a month, twice at the most.
    Do you know what the place on the corner by canal lakes charges for storage? Pulling the 24 Crest for 3.5 hours get costly.

Nice to year you are finally getting to move, Fishin Chick!!!!

6. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I'm with you Jim boy I pull my 21ft CC for 5 hours from NC.I have been thinking about storing it down there like at Harrys.Problem is I like to work on my boat and keep it up before the trips when I have the time.Storing it would mean I would have to clean and maintain after each trip which is doable.:big_smile:perhaps I could get Fishin Chick to maintain it for me if I take her out fishing!!!:smile2::tounge_out::wink:With Richie of course!!!!:big_smile::crazy:

7. Fishin Chick69

State:
    West Virginia
    GOT BEER??? and I will think about it Jim.... :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    What brand do you prefer??My favorite is yellow!!!!:eek:oooh::smile2::big_smile:

9. catmandosimpsonville

State:
    South Carolina
    Ok Elaine
    Know that there are two Jim's. you have to be specific as to which one you are laughing at!!

:cool2:

10. Fishin Chick69

State:
    West Virginia
    Sorry other Jim.. lol.. I will do better next time at which Jim I laugh at...:smile2:

11. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You is without a doubt one lucky fishin chick, I'll say that!
    I will swing in there for breakfast again sometime this year and say hey,
    And no, I won't mind a bit while you reel in fish... I'll man the net matter O fact!

12. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Jim is just afraid the boss will see your post; an think , he is hitting on u ,an get himself in the DOG HOUSE :wink::smile2:

13. catmandosimpsonville

State:
    South Carolina
    LOL and you would be correct!! NOT!!!!:cool2: I sat right across from her and she didint scare me one bit!!:smile2: