Moving to Pennsylvania to work in a Christian Clinic

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by HARVRAD2003, Feb 25, 2007.

1. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    I just got back on line to this site tonight after being gone for around 8 months. It's been a long and trying time haven't been able to find work in the field of X-ray around here (St. Louis area), so it's been a little trying of faith and patiance.
    Well I got asked to work in Bloomsburg Pa. with a Christian Bro. of mine who is a Doctor, he's a Sports Medicine and Family Practice Dr. and his wife is a Pediatrician, our kids Dr. He will be setting up a practice to reach out to the community and surrounding areas of Bloomsburg and at the moment everyone that will be starting with him are all born again believers. He's a born again jew--which is cool especially having insite on the jewish traditions and writings and applying them to Bible. The clinic will be one that if you would like to have prayer or pray with a Physician then all you have to do is ask, + it'll be so cool to work in an environment where the Lord will come first, very hard to find in the Medical field. My friend said that there are a few of these type clinics around but are few and are scattered around the nation. This will be a mission field to reach out and share the truth and gospel to those in my career without having to worry about being disapplined for sharing Christ. God is so good and over the last 8 months of having no job it's neat how HE supplies all your needs from His riches in glory!!!

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Randy, that is awesome! Thanks for sharing your news and this wonderful blessing in your family's life... you've made my day :smile2: and it's just such a pleasure to share your joy. God's very best is always worth waitin for!!
    Your family will be in my prayers as you step out on this next adventure.

Carolyn

3. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Thanks Hope, it's been a very trying time and I know the word says to Trust in the Lord with all your Heart and lean not on your own understanding, acknowledge HIM and He will direct and guide--it's kind of neat how GOD works, i made the decision to step out in faith and go Friday and today the Pastor here preached on Matt. 25 about the Talents and how God expects us to invest what HE gives us. Its kind of scarry a little bit to step out in faith not knowing what's going to happen but all expects is for us to obey and then the blessings will flow if we just do what He asks us to do. We are going through a teaching in Sunday School Class on one of John Beveres video studies, what an awesome study.

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Wish you the best of luck in your new job!!!

5. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    good luck with new job

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Good luck! perhaps you being w/o a job for this time was a chance for you to find your calling. smokey

7. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    just trying to track this link down.

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Best wishes on the job Randy ain`t GOD good:smile2:

9. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    Randy, its great to know that you will be helping others out with your new job. I hope the Lord blesses you so that you may do your best and be happy doing it!

10. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Congrats on your new job, it must be rewarding.

11. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    The new job sounds really rewarding! congratss to you my friend! I just read another thread about somebody moving to Pa! Must be the season. Welcome! I hope you like Scrapple, Lebanon Bologna & Middelwarth BBQ Potatochips! if your not familiar with these then be prepared! Yummy!

12. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I wish you the best of luck in your new job. Remember the old saying, "Everything happens for a reason"

God bless you for the help you will be giving others, Elliot

13. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Best of luck. It sounds like a very rewarding experience.

14. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Randy, here's wishing you the very best on the new job. :smile2:

15. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Good luck with your new job Randy.