Moving to Fisher

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by rythymroach, Jan 4, 2009.

1. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    Well looks like I'm going to move to Fisher Illinois with my girlfriend Lori and her daughter Haley Jo!!
    Life has a great way of surprising you every now and again, and I'm thankful to be able to recognize the little things that I have overlooked for years.
    Fisher is located just outside Champaign Illinois and is just west of Rantoul.
    I hope to be online there within a few days. We have to go get another computer since her laptop is bugging out . Should do that very soon.
    I'm excited about everything taking place in my life and just sit back and get wowwed at the turn of events that have so blessed my life to date!!

Fisher is located just west of a very mean bend in the Sangamon River and I will for sure sling bait all over it before long!

Already have a few people interested in guitar lessons there, so the outlook is good, I think fisher is finally ready for a redneck hillbilly what plays and sangs and reels in fishing strang!!:wink:

My little girl Summer Snow is standing right over me shoulder telling me I have to mention her in this post as well.
    she is me number one bean sprout and she's already tall as ten weeds in a meadow and only 7 yrs old!! lol.

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Life throws all kinds of things at us, some good and some bad, and this sounds like it's a good thing and you are real excited about it.

I wish you well, hope you are not gone too long!

3. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    good luck bro happy cattin

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Good Luck Bro and congrats sounds like you got it going on hurry back

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good luck Brother,wishing ya all the best.:cool2:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Greg wishing you a smooth move. I hope you enjoy the new area and river. Let us know how it goes.

7. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    I made it to Fisher. Very happy, I love my girl. The only problem I'm having is getting online with the laptop. I'm having a problem with the drivers. I have to take it in to get it worked on. I will be back ASAP!

8. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    GREAT to have you back!! Get that thing fixed so you can talk with us soon!

9. justaredneck

justaredneck New Member

State:
    kansas
    good luck, glad to hear things are working out

10. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    Hey everybody thanks for the replies!! after a lot of phone calLs, tech support, and such I found out today that in my network connections this lap top configures an Isp address manually and my new cable service requires it to automatically detect settings so to make a long story short. it was just the way the guy who gave the laptop had it set up.

it's good to be back and will be spending much more time on the greatest web site on the WWW.

things could not be better for me. I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO SAVE MYSELF FROM MYSELF AND SOMEHOW I GOT REWARDED FOR MAKING RIGHT CHOICES AND REALLY HIT THE JACKPOT WITH MY GAL. SHE IS THE GREATEST, AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY. CYA SOON EVERYONE!!