moving to Birmingham

Discussion in 'LOCAL ALABAMA TALK' started by Kevin N, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Kevin N

Kevin N Member

State:
    Georga
    Name:
    Kevin
    hello all I have been on and off the BBC site for a while I and my wife are moveing to Al. I enjoy catfishing alot spent 29 years in Alaska did alot of hallibet fishing there i have always enjoyed bottem fishing.
    After 8 years in Arizona i must say there is fish here smaller ones but have never found anyone to go fishing with people here talk fishing bet few do.
    My wife is from the south and tells me I will be in fishing hevan there that in Alabama i should have no trouble finding a fishing partner. planning on being there about the first of July
    :smile2:

2. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Welcome to Alabama home of the highest paid collage football coach and still can't win these pepole just want let go of the BEAR and there will never be one like him so hook'm horns:big_smile::roll_eyes::wink:

3. MSgtCatfish

MSgtCatfish New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Well, we may have the highest paid college coach and didn't win a title in his first year but at least we don't have the highest paid players like Texas and can't win the Big 12 ... oops did I type that out loud LOL ... we'll be alright this year ... how 'bout your horns?

Kevin, Bama is home to some great cat waters. I know you will enjoy being out there chasing them. Alaska to Bama - wow, quite the move.

We'll get you out there on them waters and have you wishin' you had lived in Bama 29 years LOL!

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Welcome Kevin, I am about a hour south of birmingham but maybe we can go fishing sometime, lots of cats here. I lived in alaska for 10 years so I know how you miss that fishing...:big_smile: