Moving Stinks!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Rainman4u2, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

After a week of loading and unloading a U-Haul, making trips in cars, DOWNSIZING her son's collection of all things useless, cleaning the basement(have to have a spot for the fishing gear), being accused of being lazy(I'm officially on vacation) spending money on stuff the landlord should have aleady bought, watching my checking account dwindle everytime she gets a whim, I got the Internet hooked up today so I could officially say "Hi" and put these fingers to use for something other than cleaning.

Ray

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Yes,Ray, but most times it's worth it in one way or another. Remember anything not unpacked after 6 months, you don't need........that's a good rule. But now after 10 years, I'm too tired to throw it out.........LMAO.

Just as long as you don't get as OCD about cleaning, as Flathunter, you will be OK.

Congratulations and take care.
    Cheryl

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Hey Ray...great to see ya posting! Sounds like your in need of some fishing bud:crazy: .....LOL

4. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good to see ya back in the forums brother!

5. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Feel for you Brother. I actually said that I'd never do it again, but then the divorce came and she got the house and I got my fishing stuff.lmao. Dont know who got the best deal :haha: :dribble: :go:

6. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Ray now that just ain't right Sir.! Only one Thing a man can do in your sisuation and thats to go Fishing. Besides You should have some Daddy Points comming,Don't ya think? J.D.