MOVIE Staring Daystarchis :)

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by vini, Dec 26, 2005.

1. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
  2. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno

3. Capt Steve

Capt Steve Active Member

State:
    Clovis, CA
    Vini, great video! I'm "Wishin' I was fishin'." right now. Was that shot at the James road spot?

Santa brought me my '06 license and some good line. Gotta repair one of my Mitchell beeper reels and install new batterys.

4. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Good deal glad you could see it Captain no thats out at the mendota game reserve by the boat launch.

I was hoping someone would buy me one this year looks like i'll have to get my own durnit!

I lose alot of quality in the movies when i change the data so they can be put on the net and downloaded fast but thats the best i can do for now.

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey Capt. I hear it brother. About $50 fpr a delta inhancement, 2 pole sticker :cursing: Well we get are moneys worth...lol. That spot in the video is at the ramp at the slough. several spots down from that is great. I do better down that way. Spot is taken alot though :crying:

Cool video brother Vini!!!! Great song too!!! Need to fish that spot I caught that 12#.

6. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i have a 2002 model sony camcorder that doesnt have a usb output, only rca. is there any way to transfer movies to computer using this old of a cam? i'd like to put my movies on to a disk.

7. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Dink let me know what model you have and i'll see what i can find out.

you may have IEEE1394 output which is firewire i believe little different connectors then USB but its alot faster .OR you have S-Video cable which i think you can use to save data .

I have a sony DVD camcorder makes life real easy but i'm having trouble with getting the original sound to work in my editing program thats why i use music.

8. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    hey dink they make a connector that converts your rca plugs into a usb pplug, you can get it at Wal mart or Radio Shack

9. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Look something like this Bamacats?

Attached Files:

10. jeffjbeard

jeffjbeard New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    Great Movie love the theme music what is the name of the song and who does it had me laughin.

11. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Jeff i think my cousins husband wrote that one and put the whole thing together he's a musician and song writer in Tennesse trying to get a break in the music business.

12. Capt Steve

Capt Steve Active Member

State:
    Clovis, CA
    Yea, that spot is usually taken by me, when I'm out there in the morning. Anywhere between the ramp and the pipeline has produced for me. The channel is over towards the south side along there.

13. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Next time you head out there Capt., let me know.

14. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Great video, thanks for sharing!

15. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Thanks Tony glad you guys like it.

Robb was the starr that day and the next fishin trip too he caught a couple cats.

I'm all suited up now and ready for the cold and wet, got my carthartt thermal bib overalls today, wool socks and found some gloves time to do some serious fishin :D

16. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Well something tells me Vince that you will be the star this next time ;) Sure like to see you get a hold of one of those dino's......

17. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Too cool, Vini.
    Robb, can I have your autograph? Joke, (no offense intended bro) How many fish did you catch on that trip?

Jaime

18. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
  19. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Vini,

I just checked-out the video and all I know is "I Wish I Was Fishing to :0a32: " LOL :happy:

Nice video of Robb in action!

Take It Easy Buddy,
    Bert :cool:

20. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    hehe good video love the song infact id like to have the mp3 of it hehehehe