Moved to texas

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by nccatfish1, Jul 9, 2006.

1. nccatfish1

nccatfish1 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    hey its wayne i moved to texas from north carolina this past weekend. so now i am back home to where i belong. zakk i wish we could have gone out fishing before i left but i really didnt have no time i just kinda up and left so maybe someday i can come back up. so i'm in texas everyone and i'm here to stay

2. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Welcome back home,,,where are ya in Texas?

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Hi Johnny, this is my son that moved back to Texas and he lives in the Fort Worth area also.
    If you ever get sown this way sometime, lets go fishin.:smile2:

4. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    LUCKY DOG I love texas my parents were both born there so we took alot of vacations there I feel in love so now I take my family vacation there

5. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Wayne welcome home brother! Tell Big Al and Shelly to load ya up and meet me up on Tawakoni some time.

6. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    There ain't nothng like going home. I lived around the sherman denison area for a long time and at times I miss it but I am too poor to leave tenn now.

Tod about time you got your old lazy butt out and started posting again.:lol:

7. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Sure thing Al it would be nice to hook em and do some fishing with a couple of brothers,right now its too hot lol.

8. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Where ya been bro ?? I haven't seen you on line in a long time.
    I don't think my son will be joining us anytime soon for fishing, not with me anyway. Long story Tod, I'll tell you later.
    Lets go fishing brother. It's good to see you back on the BOC.

AL

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Guess there are quite a few of you I should pass on my condolences too. That's about as close to a funeral as your gonna get while still alive. LOL

10. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Howdy Big Al ! I've just been real busy and by the time I slow down it's bed time. I've missed yaking at all ya'll.... Hey Al, check out the Lake Fork fishin' report I posted a few days ago.
    Gonna go try out the 15hp. today at Joe Pool. I have not run it in the water yet so today seems as good as any to fire'er up and see what happens...........

11. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Wayne,

Get out of there...fast. lol. Glad you got back home. I was stuck ( I mean glad to be) in San Angelo for 3 years.

12. frymire

frymire New Member

State:
    texas
    Best Place To Be.. Good Catfishing,,
    Remember, Fish Don't Pick Up Bait With Their Hands...

13. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Best place in the world buddy. What part o' Texas?

14. CrawDaddy

CrawDaddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    I recently moved back to South TX myself. Grew up in west TX (wouldn't wish that misery on anyone). Been having a hell of a time finding catfisherman down here!!!!

15. HoosierPoleCat

HoosierPoleCat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    CrawDaddy I'm gonna try and find catfishing nuts in Texas myself. Going to Houston 8/31/06 to 9/10/06. I'm hoping to get a line wet atleast once. Maybe show the Texan's how the Hoosier's do it.....:big_smile:

16. Wildchilde01

Wildchilde01 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hollar at me when you get here if ya want hoosier, got a few good spots for bank fishing channels, I live in north houston. Have to work the first weekend but the second weekend your here prolly could hit some and see if you can outfish my old lady ..heh, she refuses to be outfished by a yankee.

BTW if it snows where you live, your a yankee.