Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me she hasn't moved rite on in. LOL! Three months old pit bull mix. Alreay spayed and shots and complete with a micro trackin chip in her. Paroled her arse from the pound yesterday. Thats my freekin chair! LOL! Named her "ELSIE" cause shes marked up like a cow. Most of you older farts will see the reason Elsie. LOL! I'm sure there will be more pics. LOL!

Attachments

· Registered
131 Posts
Tell me she hasn't moved rite on in. LOL! Three months old pit bull mix. Alreay spayed and shots and complete with a micro trackin chip in her. Paroled her arse from the pound yesterday. Thats my freekin chair! LOL! Named her "ELSIE" cause shes marked up like a cow. Most of you older farts will see the reason Elsie. LOL! I'm sure there will be more pics. LOL!
I have a pit bull that i adopted from the pound as well, Nice job!

· Registered
13,057 Posts
I like the name, and I'm glad you adopted her from the pound. BUT....I can't believe you let her have your CHAIR!!! :cute:

(Steph, there's a good picture of Elsie on the ramblings thread, top of page 51, where you can see her markings better.....BTW, she's much cuter than an iguana. :wink:)

· Registered
4,103 Posts
Very nice George! Looks like she's waiting on you to come sit down so she can move onto your lap. Now you'll have to take her on your boat catfishing with you, see if she takes your seat on the boat too!

Also wanted to add good job on rescuing one from the pound instead of getting one from somewhere else, I hate it that people just discard their pets like some do,some people have no fricken sense of respondsibilities anymore, thank you. She looks like she is there to stay!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.