Mountain View, California

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by khensu0213, Apr 4, 2006.

1. khensu0213

khensu0213 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Anybody know of any good fishing spots in or near Mountain View, CA? I'll be out there next month on a business trip. Thought I'd maybe mix some pleasure (fishing) with the business.

2. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    There are a ton of lakes in that area! I can get you a list of lakes and maps and shoot you a pm! I will try to get to it this evening!

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    That's the good thing about the bay area (Nor. Ca.), there are alot of rivers & lakes to go to. I'm sure when you get the PM from Phil (Deltalover) your see. :)

:0a23:
    Take It Easy,
    Bert:cool:
    (Shaina)

4. hopnbrly

hopnbrly New Member

State:
    California
    Hey Jeff,Im sure Phillip will get you some good info_Once he sets his mind to it he is the king of internet research.

5. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    :cool: Mr.Khensu ,This is Calicatman from San Jose,Ca.There are a couple of reserviors that might be of intrest to you.The first one near Mt.View would be Stevens Creek Res. Here I had pretty good encounters with some killer cats weighing from 6 to 30lbs . The next piont of intrest would be Vasona Lake south of Mt.View in Los Gatos by the time you arrive the cat action should improve.South of San Jose there are numerous Lakes and reserviors to fish .If you like more info you can send an email at joe1drummer@sbcglobal.net,I`m a regular to these waters in the Silicon Valley.

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    That is some good info calicatman. ;)
    If I haven't yet, please let me say welcome to both Calicatman and khensu0213 to the BOC. Make yourselfs at home.

7. khensu0213

khensu0213 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for all the info brothers! I swear I love this site more and more every time I come in. There's alot of good people in here.

8. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Yea! :0a25: aboard you guys!!!!! Glad to have you two with us.
    :0a23:

Take It Easy,
    Bert:cool:
    (Shaina)

9. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    you can fish near coyote point for sturgeon