Moultrie 1-22-08

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by rivercatsc, Jan 22, 2009.

1. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Fished Moultrie today and caught 11 fish (166lbs) with a 36lber, 30lber, and 4 20+lbers. The rest were 5-15lbs. All caught on cut shad in 50ft of water and the water temps were 45deg. Put in at Bonneau beach landing and man was that nice not to have to drive across the lake and it is a really nice landing that is very pontoon friendly. I was planning on hitting the lake wed too but woke up wed morning with frozen water pipes at the house and once I got it straight had a frozen boat motor. Apparentlly the seal in the lower unit had been leaking and I got water in the foot and it froze. Oh well so I tuned up the motor and fixed the foot and other boat maintance that I have been putting off.

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Man, I was working there at the Dennis Center when you were fishing. Wish I had know. The lake looked pretty nice all day. I hope to go somewhere this weekend, but haven't decided where to go yet. Gotta get some bait and catch some fish!
    Thanks for the report, James.

3. captmarty

captmarty New Member

State:
    south carolina
    GOOD DAY FISHIN THERE JAMES! SORRY ABOUT THE WATER PIPES AND MOTOR BUT THAT WAS A SIGN TO LEAVE THE FISH FOR ME TO CATCH! :wink:

4. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Great catch! You really been hammering'em this fall and winter.:wink:

5. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    As usual, great report James!

6. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    VERY NICE!!:wink:

Thanks for the report!

7. nanny patrol

nanny patrol Member

State:
    SC
    Glad yall are catchin them, thanks for the report

8. Gomer

Gomer New Member

State:
    ladson,sc
    Thanks for the update, sounds like you tore them up again.