Mott Lake

Discussion in 'MICHIGAN LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by wishbone1, Jun 24, 2008.

1. wishbone1

wishbone1 New Member

State:
    michigan
    anyone been fishing mott lake (fishing report)

2. michiganwhitetailRLM

michiganwhitetailRLM New Member

State:
    MI
    That's where you wanna go barry! WHY? Because thats the most likely place to find BIG CATS, Feeding on the dead bodies of hidden crimes.......LOL! Just kiddin man! Like I said before, I have only fished at the dam and all I caught was a couple of small walleye and some bullhead.:smile2:

3. mich dave

mich dave New Member

State:
    Otisville
    Went out by my self [nobody wanted to go] I got one small cat. Water temp 76 so I stayed west of Genesee putting around looking for fish[never found'em ]so I tryed a few spots in the old river channel, good hard clay bottom threw every thing I had at,em and it did'nt work. I'll try up stream next time were there's more flow. One guy got an 8lb while trolling for wallies. That lake can be fished from shore just as well as from a boat there are spots all along the south shore, some spots are mowed too. Just get a hydro map and pull over at every wide spot on the road and hike around, dont stop at the first good looking spot there,s alot of them. Everybody packup and left well before dark but I guess the parks open 24hr. Well that,s to much hen peckin at this thing. GOOD LUCK