motor problem

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by spigglejuice, Aug 26, 2009.

1. spigglejuice

spigglejuice New Member

State:
    nc
    Motor problems Yeah I have a problem with my motor, it will start once it starts It will idle long enough for me to put it in gear and it will run great but the motor will not idle.:confused2:

2. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    u need to clean the jets in the carburator.....there r little bitty holes that run from the jets to the main bore that will get clogged up....pretty easy fix:wink:

3. catamount311

catamount311 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Add some seafoam to your fuel. Stuff works wonders. You can get it at walmart or any auto parts store.

4. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Clean the carbs and gas tank, or no amount of an additive will keep it going.

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    After you clean the carbs. Use seafoam on a regular bases to help keep them clean. This is the best stuff on the market in my opinion.

Tom

6. rclark

rclark New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I use Seafoam in everything tractors, motor home, lawn mower(diesel) and the boat!!!!!

Randy

7. APD1146

APD1146 New Member

State:
    New York
    Never even heard of it till right now. I will have to look for it as I shop Wally World all the time.

8. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    John once you tried it you won't regret it. Put some in your weed eater first and notice the difference as to how it throttles up.