Most inexpensive jon boats?

Discussion in 'Boating' started by drpepper, Jul 8, 2009.

1. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I didn't want to say "cheapest" Who has the most inexpensive jon boats you have found?

2. illinois_angler

illinois_angler Member

State:
    IL
    Cracker...I mean Tracker and Weldbilt.

3. justwannano

justwannano Active Member

State:
    SE Iowa
    The guy that doesn't fish any more.

4. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Used jon boats are the most inexpensive!!! :smile2::smile2:

5. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Don't know about where you're at but finding a used jon boat around here is like finding hens teeth.
    Reason I ask is because I have a nice trailer that needs a boat on it... I was thinkin' a wide 14 footer like lowe or something? I havent done any shopping at all yet, just thought someone might be able to help narrow the field lol- but I just ain't gonna dick around tryin' to find something used...

6. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Bill.
    My buddy Holmes has a good deal on a 14 extra wide G3 with a 30hp. He bought a 21' Triumph. Hes on here in the NC section. Since i talked to you with Bill-I know you know your way around.
    I am coming up to philly on the 26th-I could meet you somewhere with it.

7. Holmes

Holmes New Member

State:
    South Caro
  8. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well, I've been savin' up a couple years for a new jet boat. I have this trailer and it's a waste sittin' here w/o a boat on it. All I'm looking for is just a no frills, lite plain-janer-small-river-beater 14' (or so) J B that I can stick a 9.9 on and go with. It will make my 5th boat lol. the jet will be my 6th, so I'LL probably be sellin a boat or two here pretty soon myself!

9. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    around here you can pick up used little johns 12 and 14 footers for 200 to 400 bucks just about all day long. thats bare boat toss in the back of the truck and go.

10. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm in KY alot, I've never looked for boats there. Shoot, I could make money around here on that... stack 'em deep and sell 'em cheap... lol, I'll start paying attention while I'm there for now on- my wifey will hate me!

11. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    LOL! That's THE DEAL!

BB in SC

12. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    naw... those boats are bad luck boats.... the guy don't fish anymore cause he didnt catch fish... or some other bad news.:wink: