Mossey Oak fishing line?

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by brinley45cal, Mar 23, 2006.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    I was in wal-mart the other day and saw some fishing line made by mossey oak anyone ever see that stuff before?I dont plan on getting any i was just wandering if anyones heard of it or used it before.

2. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    James, I havent heard of that or seen it, but I will have to go look at it just to see it. Was it braid or mono or what? Im guessin mono. I guess Mossy Oak is just trying to diversify a little and make more money but it doesnt sound to me like it will pan out for them too well, although that is just mho.

3. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    I didnt get to look at it real close but im guessing its a braid but i could be totally wrong about it.But it sure got my attintion.

4. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    :) I looked at it....they had up to 30lb test.....It looks like a mono..I didn't read the box...The way it looks on the spool..It is the same color and texture as sufix line...don't know who makes it..never tried it...

5. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    You may be right it could have been mono,i just thought it looked strange mossey oak being a fishing line.

6. barbel

barbel New Member

State:
    Somewhere
    It is definitley a mono. I have inspected it closely on my visits to Wal Mart (what can I say, I my free time just goes down the drain :rolleyes: )

7. illnoize

illnoize New Member

State:
    illinois
    They should just stick to doing what they know best...Making Camo!

8. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    If you want to sell something, just put camo on it .:confused: :) .............