Mosquito Lake Flathead catfish

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by jmjackson333, Jun 19, 2007.

1. jmjackson333

jmjackson333 New Member

State:
    Spencer, O
    I'm going to Mosquito lake next weekend to try my luck at some flatheads. This is a very large lake and I was wondering if someone could save me some time and point me in the right direction towards a spot or two I should try. I don't expect anyone to give up their secret holes, But just the ones that everyone else already knows about!! Ha Ha!:embarassed::big_smile:

2. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    My guess is the spawn is on n I'd say it would be a waste of time my freind.

sorry

:sad2:

3. jmjackson333

jmjackson333 New Member

State:
    Spencer, O
    Oh, OK thanks.... I was hoping that it was winding down by now. I guess I'll go after channels. I desperately want to catch a flatty and I don't get the opportunity to fish any waters where they exist very often. Hopefully I'll get to go back there later in the summer.

4. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    JM

If u are not far from the Eastliverpool/Ohio River I could share a spot that u should hook-up with Yellows at. If wanted PM me plz.

It helps others help u if u post your city in your profile.

:big_smile:

5. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    JM, I may be wrong guy!!

See the Salt Lake post.

:confused2:

6. jmjackson333

jmjackson333 New Member

State:
    Spencer, O
    Steve, Hey I changed my info to show my town. But anyways I dont live near the Ohio river at all. I'm about 20 miles west of Medina. But thanks anyway!!