Mosquito 7/10/09

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by redline65, Jul 11, 2009.

1. redline65

redline65 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welp, hit up mosquito last night. Fished the east side of 88 on the south side of the road. Got there around 8:30 and spent about 30 min picking up trash. That bothers me alot when I get somewhere and there is trash everywhere! After 3 bags I called it quits and the area looked alot better. So we got the lines in the water and I couldnt keep up with the hits. I have to bait and cast my gf's stuff so it gets hard. But we missed probably 6-8 fish and at the very end around 10:30 or so I landed two chanell's both 17 inches. They all seem to be that size out there.

2. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    If they can't bait thier own hook you might conceder trading her in on one that can.And definantly if they can't clean a fish it's time to make the trade.:wink:
    Loop

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Kiel, sounds like an exciting trip. Congrats on the trip

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Kiel welcome to the BOC. Glad to hear you even cleaned up the area some wow thats alot of trash in a spot for sure.Sounds like you an the gf had a really good time an congrats on the ones you all caught way to go an a pat on the shoulder for helping keep our land clean.

5. redline65

redline65 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Heading back out tonight. If anyone would like to join lemme know. I am going solo tonight.