Morse Reservoir

Discussion in 'INDIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by BigFlatty, Aug 15, 2005.

1. BigFlatty

BigFlatty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hoping to find some other guys that fish Morse and answer any ?'s from anybody wanting to!!

2. Cdbush28

Cdbush28 New Member

State:
    Washington
    Where is Morse resevoir located at?

3. BigFlatty

BigFlatty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    in cicero indiana about 25 minutes north of indy

4. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member

State:
    Indy
    Hey Bigflattie,
    I know of a couple friends that fish Morse. They have their best luck drift fishing. I'll keep my ears open.

5. BigFlatty

BigFlatty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    drifting is the main way i fish morse also except when its flooding bad up in the creeks.

6. BigFlatty

BigFlatty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    well i finally dragged myself away from the river to hit a spot of mine on the lake last night. weather was perfect clear 70degrees, mainly fished for channels and blues but did throw out one flat pole with a 5 inch gill, fished submerged xmas trees in 14' of water. had one run on the gill but missed him. started out with cutbait and livers for two hours not a hit then i changed over to minnows 5 or 6 on each hook fished under a lighted slip bobber fishing 12' down within 10 minutes had my first channel a respectable 12pounder fished for three more hours and finished with 11 channels 5 over 10 pounds.....great night fishing