Morning Catfishing in Michigan

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by Sparky Larson, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    I Just got back from doing a little catfishing! I haven't gotten my Turkey yet, so I thought I would do a little fishing on the mighty Cass River. I caught three nice cats about five lbs. and lost one that took a couple good runs on me. As a bonus, caught a pike that weighed 6lbs. had to through him back. He was a nice fish. Is anyone doing any fishing?
    Hey Vic, did you locate your rod holder?
    Sparky

2. jross1901

jross1901 New Member

State:
    IL
    damn sparky sounds like you're having a solid spring!!!!:)
    i'm going to go this afternoon and tomorrow morning to the allegan dam, hopefully the water isn't muddy and high.
    only been fishing once for 'eyes this year, so i got the itch.
    get to try some of my new tackle too.finally two bait clicker baitcasters and a new spinning set-up.
    i'll report back later 2night.
    till then tight lines
    -jim

3. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

No Sparky, but I haven't looked for it. At this juncture I could care less where it is. LOL. My chest feels like somebody is mistaking it for a pinata. I am in so much pain right now. This is not the right time of year for chest pains. Did you get mylast email?

4. vinny

vinny New Member

State:
    ill.
    there is never a good time for chest pain GOD bless pray it gets better for you

5. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    Yes, Vic,
    I did get your last e-mail, but I posted before I read it.
    As far as those chest pains go, you better get your butt to the sick ticker Doc, and don't wait for something to get better. Get in there and find out whats wrong. I've been there, and I've done that. That some cheap words of wisdom, DON'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sparky

6. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Yeah, I went there yesterday. EKG was fine, X-rays were great, and they gave me a clean bill. They told me I had nothing to worry about as far as my heart is concerned. Well, needless to say I'm going back tomorrow. I got all these invites to go fishing, and I can't even fish I'm in so much pain, so there definitely is something wrong. I think I'm going to say yes to everything so that's wrong on the checklist so I can get somebody to do their job...

7. jross1901

jross1901 New Member

State:
    IL
    just got back. caught three small channels. on shrimp.
    couldn't find any suckers or gills so i had to use minnows.
    no good bait= no good fish. had a million nibbles on the shrimp.
    sorry about you health vic. get well man.
    -jim

8. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    DON'T LET THEM GIVE YOU NO CRAP GO TO SOMEONE THAT WILL LISTEN!