More River Closures---

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by RIVER-RAT, Sep 19, 2008.

1. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I called the Columbia Bottoms office again this morning and asked them the current status of their ramp, CLOSED THROUGH THE WEEKEND

The Coast Guard has announced more river closures as well! What the hell?:angry::angry::angry:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=155287

2. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    Aggravating to say the least. My wife was out of town, so I had 4 nights of missed opportunity this week. There are worse things, however.

3. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Any word on the Alton Marina ramp? I want to get on the river soooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused2:

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Where is everybody? This place sure has been dead here lately.

5. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    My brother and I will be out this evening somewhere. I hit fish all week in this madness. Im starting to get use to this high water crap

6. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    back in the day before we had the fine boat ramps on the river we had to find other methods of launching and i still have a few tricks?

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I'm spending most of my time right now trying to find a job.. Hey Ryan remember what that is.. hehehe.. Had another interview today and will hear back from them monday maybe.. I'm losing faith in people and their promises.. When they tell me to show up for work on monday then I'll actually believe I have a job.... I wish the river would get back down some so me and Jake could practice for the Riverbender Classic.. I need to find some more holes to fish before then..

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Oh yeah? Well thanks for stopping by and giving us some pointers! :eek:oooh:

9. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I was thinking about hitting the Kaskaskia tonight? Maybe chase down some Flatheads:wink: I already have some live bait in my wifes fish pond out front:roll_eyes: I know there is about 20 bluegill in that thing:smile2:

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent

Hell Bill, all ya need is 20' log chain and a slip pipe, (pipe not real necessary) and you can launch off most any bank......... :wink:

11. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    So how did it go?? What part of the Kaskaskia did ya go??

12. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I didnt go:sad2: I figured I should stay home and study for my Math, Chemistry, and Business Law test.:smile2: I think Justin (Eflo) went up there last night maybe he will chime in here later and tell everyone how he did? I think he went out on Carlyle Lake.The way things look right now i will be lucky to make it out on the river before Justins next tourney!!