More Rain!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, May 21, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My husband Steve just informed me that he was on the phone with his mother who resides in St. Joseph Missouri. During the conversation,he said she said,we are suppose to be getting rain again for the next 15 days. If that is the case, I will be out there fishing the Missouri. The BOC catfish Magazine that belongs to MMR states that those ole Bruizers feed like crazy on Crawdads during high water. So as long as they don't shut the roads down so I can't get out there I'll take me a mess of Crawdads and see if I can get some hits! Has anyone else heard about rain for the next 15 days?:confused2: I guess his Mother heard it on the local news!:smile2:

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    If you get tired of the rain send us some to Ga. cause we are so dry the catfish are importing water for the rivers and lakes

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    He was telling me how dry you all are. Said he had two tree's down in his yard due to the lack of moisture! I'm very sorry to hear this. I know you guys are desperate for rain. I pray that soon it will come for you all!:smile2:

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Big rain always means big fish for me!!! I get drenched to the bone in search of the elusive giant catfish, and love it! I don't fish the river much in the rain, but would love to. If there is anything positive about a rainy ol' day, it is the muddy water, and the monsters that lurk within.

5. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Chance of rain wed.night thru Sunday.

The way I look at it,everyday there is a 50% chance of rain,either it will or it won't.