MORE RAIN!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Rohaus, May 10, 2009.

1. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Well it is raining again here this morning. If this keeps up I might need a bigger boat!

2. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    yeah, I am over on Greers Ferry now and it is once again raining too.
    The one thing I have noticed about fishing this spring is..........rainsuits!!!
    We will have to change the name or our fishing holes. Ponds will become lakes and lakes will become oceans.

3. docs

docs New Member

State:
    arkansas
    the scarry thing is they are calling for it all this week!

4. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    I truly hope it lets up after this week, I wanna go campin and fishin durnit...:angry: I bet the sqeeters are gonna be bad after all this :beat_brick:

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Skeeters already bad around my house. Keeps up and my horses are gonna need a row boat!:sad2:

6. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Send your rain South, we'll take it....

7. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    yeah if this keeps up even the cats will be looking for a reprieve :eek:oooh:

and I won't have to go looking for them they will be coming to me.:smile2:

8. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    All this rain is killing my fishing @ my honey hole #5 there not staying around the dams while the gates are wide open. have to find the flood zone to fish and do any good.

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    just siting here watching it pour sure would like to have a house boat with a hole in the floor.

10. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    I went to work yesterday evening and the water was almost up to the road down in the bottoms below my house. I knew if it kept raining that I would not be able to get home when I got off but, luckily it didn't keep raining that hard and the water was only up to the black top when I came home last nite.

I have only been unable to get home once since I have lived here these twenty years and that was back in 91 to 92. It's been a long time since it has happened kinda expecting it to happen again. Something like that usually happens every 10 to 15 years. I'm kinda over due.:eek:oooh: But I sure hate not being able to get home after a hard day at work. Would rather get stranded at the house than away from it.

11. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Kev sounds like it would be a good idea to take your boat to work with you everyday so just enchase you can always get home.