more rain comin today!

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by river scum, Aug 5, 2008.

1. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    looks like we are finally getting a lil water for our rivers! the next few days will be great fishing at the creek mouths all, go getum guys n gals. dont forget to post those pictures for us to view.

2. jeff1979

jeff1979 New Member

State:
    burnetsville,indiana
    We got three inch here in lock port what about the rest of you guys.

3. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    We ended up with somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 to 3 inches, I would like to hit up some creek mouths either tonight or tomorrow night. Hopefully I can get on some nice flatties.

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    we got 2in up here, but thats not enough to soak the ground and run off. :sad2:

5. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They are saying the 'Bash at Lafayette is likely to rise 4 feet today and crest at 11', so hopefully it's enough to help the bite.

6. j-catfish

j-catfish New Member

State:
    Indiana
    just a curious question, when you say fish the creek mouths, how close are you guys fishing them. The reason I ask is I got out 2 night ago in the white river when it was up and the creek mouth area I was fishing was about 2 feet in the creek and where it hits the river dropped on one side to about 6-8 feet and the other side from 11-13 feet. I tryed fishing up in the creek and both sides where it runs in and only managed one channel cat.Seen a heck of alot of carp swimming around the top but they dint seem interested in anything I had to thruow at them either. Thanks

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    sometimes im way up a creek, close to shore all around the area.