More fuel for PETA

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by olefin, Dec 27, 2007.

1. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Read it here.

It really frightens me when over half the people go along with PETA! Or that was the way it was when I read the article.
    (see poll at bottom of article)

And this happen in west Texas!

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Right now, the vote is 50/50. As sick as I think the actions of these kids were, charges were filed, and that seems sufficient to me. Hunting by illegal means, and taking game out of season about sums it up for me. I think it was cruel, but some also think that a well placed projectile is cruel as well...I don't, and I have an obligation to oppose PETA even if they are seemingly making an admirable stand on a legitimate issue. Every once in while, they do something to seem innocent enough, but we all know that's not true.

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    .... Matt I agree with you 100%

4. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    No I don't think peta should get involved. Those youngans need their butt whipped and been made to bury those to deersome where. And those peta nitwits needs to go save a whale or hug a tree or some such. And the feds saying that most murders tortured animals when thay were young its just means their heads were not wired right to begen with.