More flash art.

Discussion in 'Art Appreciation' started by kat in the hat, Apr 8, 2007.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well, I finally got around to scanning some of my artwork. Again, use anything if you want to. I'm not stengy with my art. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Here's some more.

Attached Files:

3. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    And some more yet. Had to edit a bit on these. Alot of what I do is not suitable for youngsters.

Attached Files:

4. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    And I think I have one more.

Attached Files:

5. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nice work man. Do you do different styles or are just into mystic? Been looking for someone that can do a sketch for some new ink work. Does look good though.

6. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    those are all good matt , i see you like the dark ages a little are you into D&D aswell

7. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Yes, I can do and have done different styles of work especially when someone else inspires me, but most of my original work is fantasy type stuff. PM me if you have something specific that you have in mind, and I will TRY to work on it. I have to be honest though, I don't find alot of time to draw anymore, but would like to get remotivated into it.

I have done a couple of D&D campaigns in the past. Completed 1 I can't remember the name of it, and almost completed Ravenloft, but the DM turned me into a vampire which is the most powerful being in the universe, and I was banned from playing that character, so I "retired". I did alot of artwork for those campaigns, but I gave it all to the DM.

8. LITTLE FISH

LITTLE FISH New Member

State:
    New Paris, Ohio
    Nice Kat i like the gaurdian 1 nice job:big_smile:

9. jga

jga New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hey, that is some awsome artwork Matt. Are you some kind of tatoo artist or something? Is that why they call you the Butcher?lol! Do you ever draw anything that doesn't have breasts or mushrooms in it? I hear you are a distinguished cartoonist as well.

10. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Guitly, guilty, and guilty. What are you? Some kind of clairvoyant? Or maybe my reputation precedes me. You are from Mo. I know alot of people there. Maybe I know you if you would show your face?.?.? LOL!!!

11. KATMANDETTE

KATMANDETTE New Member

State:
    Cedar Key, Florida
    Your work is terrific, except I don't like the ones with the skulls. :sad2: