More fishing with S_man

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by late nighter, May 14, 2008.

1. late nighter

late nighter New Member

State:
    ohio
    This is even better, After we got unstuck, He took me to what was supposed to be a good flathead spot, We got there and couldn't fish cause this little baby duck was swimming around peeping his head off. S_man got the great idea for me to get a bucket and try and catch the poor thing from the bow.:beat_brick: We chased it around for 25 min, I dont know about his boat driving skill's cause he could never get me close enough to get to bucket on it lol. Everyone should go fishing with this guy, You wont be disapponted.

2. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Welcome to the BOC Aaron! While you were chasing that cute cuddly soft little "duckling" was Skip saying anything strange like.... c'mere Ashley? :wink:

3. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I almost hit a whole family of them yesterday walking right down the right lane of I275!, I swear some of them dont care they just walk whereever they feel like it...:smile2:

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Welcome to BOC Aaron ... you have a good mentor there in Skip .... Garry-

5. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    welcome to the boc, did skip wanna use that duck for bait or what ??? :wink:

6. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    welcome to the boc aaron

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOc Aaron.

8. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome to the BOC Aaron lol sorry you didnt catch that duck.

9. late nighter

late nighter New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well thanks everybody for the welcome and hope you all have a fun and safe time fishing this summer good luck to all.....:cool2:

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great experience. Keep the entertainment coming

11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Besides just being a noisey little pain, the poor fellow was without his troop. He got seperated somehow. No Momma duck answering his calls, no siblings either. So I figured if I didn't at least try to save him he would be eaten real soon. Every time we got close he would dive under for 30 seconds or so. I swear I didn't know baby ducks could do that. He couldn't have been more that a few days old, real tiny. Like maybe momma didn't think he was gonna hatch and moved the family before he did lol.