More big muskingum FLATHEAD catfish!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by s_man, May 16, 2006.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    The S-man and the Maddcatter are at it again. Fishing the muskingum near the Y-bridge dam monday night. About 10:30 I hooked into a nice fish in some heavy current this fish fought hard. It got tangled in the bait bucket as it went under the boat, sortta used it as a bobber lol when he did that I felt the line snap and the bucket float back up, I thought i lost him there. Tried to get tangled in the prop and the other rods, all the while staying 5 or 6 ft deep under the boat. It took forever to get him to come up. He ended up being a feisty 36 pounder. At 11:15 the Maddcatter got a fast moving run and snagged himself a respectable 14 pound flatty. We sat around for 3 more hours in the rain with only one half hearted run before calling it quits.

2. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Here they are, was a decent night till around 11:30 then the rain started and ran us off the water.

Attached Files:

3. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    Dang, I look good with a fish in my hands. LOL

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good looking fish you all caught,thanks for sharing!!!

5. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Josh, I think you may be my lucky charm. Every time you're in the boat the flats practically jump in our laps.

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the fish guys! Would be glad to hook up with you guys sometime, so PM me your phone numbers if you'd like to meet up sometime.