Moon Phase how it effect's the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, Aug 9, 2006.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Moon Phase how does it effect the BOC Members ??

Well for the past three days of the BOC I would have to say the Moon Phase effects the BOC members more then it does to any fish that I have ever fished for !! I field questions through the BOC all the time asking what does the Moon have to do with Catfish biting.

Well I can answer you one question, It sure as heck effects the BOC members, that I am 100% sure and I don't even have to find a college professor to tell me that one!! So how do we fix it, take a break and sit back and relax until this moon phase is over then jump back in with both feet and try again, but one thing I can tell you I am tired as heck of having a full moon right now !! Lets do a Chill for the BOC Day people ! :smile2:

8 / 15 Last Quarter
    8 / 23 New
    8 / 31 First Quarter
    9 / 7 Full
    Today Still Full

2. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Plagarist!!!!!!!! :confused2: :crazy: :angry:

Hmmph... you just ticked me off I am going fishin' and don't know when I'll be back!

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    UUUMMM OK,wasn't aware I needed to chill but soon as I can get someone to go fishing with,I'll head out fishing.DH,wanna run up and hit the Greenup Locks & Dam??? You can even wear pink if u wanna. :lol:

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.

I give up whats a plagarist?:confused2:

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO....Full Moon is a weird thing. I am scared to look at any recent pics of Wolfman or The Wolfman. LMAO

6. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Don't know if its full moon, of if some of the men on the site are having THEIR cycles right now.

7. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    I heard that the full moon in Ohio was making all those feral cats jump into the river system.

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have not posted much in a few days, kinda afriad of what I might say, I think there is something to this full moon stuff!

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I do know I came home from work last night and started an argument with my wife..About 5 minutes into the argument, I could not remember what I was pissed about, and a couple minutes after that I could see I was not winning the argument:angry:

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Coldcocked ya did she...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Intelligence is like underwear, everyone should have it, but we shouldn't show it off. - Gene Petret

11. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Yeah, this moon thing is weird! I woke up in my backyard this morning completely naked, dirty as heck and really sore...my wife keeps giving me the evil eye and calls me a dumb a@@ and the dog wont come anywhere near me! And my stomach is really full like I ate a huge meal in the middle of the night? I think I might have turned into a...nah! Or...maybe...all those empty beer cans might have something to do with it....:tounge_out: :big_smile: :lol: !
    Long live Frank the Tank!

12. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    A plagarist is someone who steals other peoples works. I had just got off the phone with DH tellin him it was a full moon.

It was a joke, please don't anyone get upset and make this 3 for i ave made get pulled in 3 days.

13. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    3 for 3 Shawn....you are batting 1000, LMAO.

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Yes, oh great and mighty Guru :big_smile: Old Mr.Moon was shining down here last night in a BIG (beautiful?:lol:) way. I suppose I'll have to remain indoors :crazy: this evening to avoid the "spell" cast by the moonlight. Chilling advice taken and heeded, DH.

15. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    full moon is my favorite time , i love the moon infact i wish the moon would stay in this phase , makes me wild and hungry all at the same time lets go fishin

16. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    y'know the ancient Arabs used to worship the full moon. this "moon gods" name was Allah (later incorporated into Islam), no wonder them dudes are nuts!:lol: the moon phases affect all aspects of wildlife, and even us. its just not as effective on Humans for some reason. ive noticed the full moon's effects the "oppsite sex" in strong ways as well:roll_eyes:

17. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    That's a new one for me. Blame it on the moon. I don't think my wife would buy that or most I know but I think I will give it a try. It shouldn't hurt to long if I fail.

18. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Just be picky about who you "moon"...
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    It's not Area 51 I'm worried about- it's Areas 1 through 50.

19. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    I for one do believe that the full moon has an effect on some people. Years back I worked at a hospital in Memphis and when there was a full moon, the ER would fill up quick. Just ask any policeman if he thinks there is anything to it.

Just take the word "lunatic". The word luna means moon.

20. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    OLD DH has a pic of me and a nice full moon. I wonder if he will post it. LOL!