Monty Report Oct 4th 2009

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by SCcatfishing, Oct 4, 2009.

1. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    I, my wife, and a friend Rob set out to go fishing today at 7:30am.. Got in the water fishing by 9:30am fished till 3pm... Wind was slow to none at all, air temp was 49 start time and 81 end time, water temps was 74 to start and 77 at the end... We caught 14 small cats 1lb-5lbs then one cat around 30 lbs scale was doa.....So little more little less.... So until next weekend report happy working,hardly fishing...:wink:

2. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    you did a bit better than us, we went the day befor and caught about 30 bream and cats (according to the wife) but never got a big one. Wife did claim she seen one swiming that was about 20lb, i went over to look and all i seen was waves:smile2: It was a beautiful day but man the wind blew

3. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    We went Sat also but I pulled up in the parking lot, went hmmmmm lets go home lol you are braver than me...lol:wink:

4. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Sorry it took me so long to get the pic up but here it is...

Attached Files:

5. nick81

nick81 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    we've been wanting to try monticello, but never stop. We pass it up to go to santee every trip. maybe we'll hit the brakes next time we go by....

6. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    SCcatfishing...Nick81 and I are going to him Monti on the 16th. We NEVER been there. As he said, we go right by on the way to Santee. Can you give us some pointers please?