Monty 9-15-2009 round 2 not so good

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by SCcatfishing, Nov 15, 2009.

1. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Well Had to get at them for a second round today since my friend Rob hasn't been able to go out for over 2 weeks, he had been preparing to teach a gun law class to a group attorneys as he is a head fella for the GrassRoots gun rights of South Carolina..... But anyways I placed him on his new pb 33.5 pounder and also we got 10 lifters all 2-9 pounds.... Not as good as last report but hey you can win everytime.... All fish was caught on shad/herring and was 20-70 feet.....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  2. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    David, I swear yall boys are tearing them Monty cats up!!!
    Maybe I can get back on em soon!

3. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    All i can say is WOW!

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    NOTHING wrong with that string of fish!

Bill in SC

5. Chalk

Chalk Member

State:
    Union, South Carolina
    you drifting or anchoring?:wink:

6. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Now now I can't give all my tips away lol.. All was caught drifting.... I have no Gps so no speed idea except you hold the tip of your rod at a fixed location then look at your watch... Then you do the math and still have no clue how fast you are drifting.:big_smile::wink: Also if yall seen that I posted I got new drift socks then starting putting up pics of big fish, well those 5 gallon buckets wasn't doing the job.. em fish must smell the advance auto parts on the buckets.:wink:

7. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC

Give me a holla

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009