Montreal Canadiens

Discussion in 'NHL Talk' started by readingcatfisher, Sep 5, 2009.

1. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    what no Montreal Canadiens thread either damn does anyone like the good teams on this board:smile2:

2. Motreal?:crazy: You friggin kidding me!?:eek:oooh:

Get your a** on my crew in the Flyers thread, jesus, almost as bad as the Jets!:smile2::smile2:

Nice to see ya here bro.:wink:

3. fisherwoman2012

fisherwoman2012 New Member

State:
    PENNSYLVANIA
    oh man might as well go start the kings thread

4. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    the only thing thats good about the canadiens is that they are owned by the molson brothers now:wink:

5. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    They have won the most Stanley cups of any team in league 24.:wink:

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    They also been in the league for like a hundred years and won cups when there was only 6 teams same as Detroit! Now these days with 30 teams you don't see them racking up the cups! :wink: Lets Go Pens!!! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

7. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    They will win more and beat the Penguins a stupid flightless bird like an ostrich:smile2::smile2:

8. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    That's what you call history ,honor dedication they will own this game once again who dominates hockey in the olympics?Canada and Russia

9. Hey mouth! You don't know snuff about hockey!:smile2::smile2::wink:

10. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    A CANDIENS THREADS HA now thats good comedy!!!!:smile2: At first I thought he was serious with this thread LOL:smile2::smile2:

o well i will be sure to run it into the ground just like i did the red wings thread:big_smile:

11. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    You got me John I haven't followed hockey in 10 years:smile2::smile2:

12. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj

then you have a lot in common with pens fans:wink:

13. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    Northport been bustin my stones to come in here and join in the chatter but I just gave up on hockey a while ago

14. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    QUOTE=brownie525;1630375]then you have a lot in common with pens fans:wink:[/QUOTE]

whoa hey whoa hey whoa!!!! Enjoy losing to us in the playoffs again this year. BOOYAAH!:wink: :smile2:

I know you will say this year is different but werent you saying that the last 2 years?:confused2:

16. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    whoa hey whoa hey whoa!!!! Enjoy losing to us in the playoffs again this year. BOOYAAH!:wink: :smile2:

I know you will say this year is different but werent you saying that the last 2 years?:confused2:[/QUOTE]

jeeze they win a few playoff series against us, now we have to here about it till the end of time.:roll_eyes::big_smile:

and this year will be different:angry:

17. That's right brotha:roll_eyes:, Pen's half a**d wing on a prayer:confused2:, friggn "lets play 2 months of hockey" lucky buzzard stuff is going to come to and end:angry:, AND THE FLYERS WILL BE THE ROAD BLOCK!:cool2::wink:

And Jim:confused2:, we WILL use the Canadi-j/o's losers to wipe our butt with:eek:oooh: on the way to knock both your half nut teams out of the cup this year dude.:cool2:

:smile2::smile2:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2009
  18. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Its a good thing the Canadiens have a storied PAST, cause they sure as hell dont have a PRESENT or a FUTURE.:wink:

19. Canadiancatman

Canadiancatman New Member

State:
    Manitoba Canada
    The Habs suck big time it's a friggin soap opera around there not a hockey team :smile2:

20. readingcatfisher

State:
    Berks coun
    I wouldn't know if any of you knuckleheads read my earlier post I fessed up I haven't followed hockey in 10 years so all of this means nothing to me :smile2:The last I followed hockey I believe Montreal won the cup so how long ago was that?they beat Detroit 15 years ago? They still had Patrick Roy long time ago huh?:crazy: