Monticello EZ Mart

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Big Cat Hunter, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Big Cat Hunter

Big Cat Hunter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Has anyone been to the Monticello EZ Mart lately? There is a picture of a fish there that was supposedly caught on mothers day. This fish weighed 112 lbs. Can anyone verify this? I have heard of 65 lbers coming out of Monty but never nothing that big. From the picture the fish appears to be a flat head. But I can't really tell.

2. flatheadhunterx

flatheadhunterx Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    IF YOU SCROLL THROUGH THESE THREADS THERE IS A POST SOMEWHERE ABOUT THAT PIC.

3. Big Cat Hunter

Big Cat Hunter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks Ronald! I found the thread. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that questioned the weight of that fish.:big_smile:

4. whichrod

whichrod New Member

State:
    columbia sc
    silly people it was the catfish that put the picture up he cought a 122 pound human, rumor has it the guy tasted like chicken once his mud line was cut out

5. BIG CHAD

BIG CHAD New Member

State:
    south carolina baby
    how big was that fish really? i think the same fellow had a pic of three cats he said weighing all three in the the 90's. but that was about four or five yrs ago. i thought the record was in the 80's?:confused2:

6. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    The ez mart has had a many exagerated pictures hanging up over the years I usually don't put much faith in the weight they write on them. Not sure what the biggest out of monty is.