Monsters

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by RiverKing, Sep 24, 2009.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I got the 12 Monsters in the mail today, and all I can say is DAMN. These things are sweet. Totally blew my expectations away. They are perfect. Perfect angle, perfect height, sturdy as all get out. I will start to install them on the boat in the morning. I will put some pics of my rig up once I get these bad boys on. Only have a few hours before work, so my not have it done till Friday or Saturday morning..Im a slow worker..LOL..BUt I cant wait to get them on the boat..Thanks Steve, I know me and Travis are both gonna love them

2. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You will love them for sure Matt,Just wait until you use them, You will love them more than ever !!! :wink:

3. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    You can beat the Monsters Matt...

4. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    looking forward to seein the pics guys!

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Looking forward to the pictures Matt! Hope to get mine soon. I expect them today or tomorrow.

6. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    Just got my monsters in today!!! They are looking great! anybody got tips on mounting them to an aluminum boat?

7. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Well here is what I got done so far this morning. Got the 6 across the back on my rod rack. Will put 3 down each side tommorow. Also put my decals on. I will take a pic of the whole project saturday when i take the cover all the way off my boat for the tourny. But here is a preview..LOL

Attached Files:

8. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    ill take any extras you dont need:wink:

looks like a long cast to that swimming pool