Monsters Have Arrived

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by bedbug jr, Nov 6, 2009.

1. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    UPS delivered my Monsters this afternoon and I don't think I was any more excited when I got my first Lionel Electric Train as a kid.:smile2::smile2: After all the revues and videos I've seen about them, I was still totally unprepared for what I found upon opening the box. Until you hold one in your hand I don't think one can truly appreciate the crafting that has gone into this product--sturdy, strong, heavy enough to handle Moby Dick, and designed with the serious fisherman in mind--and I don't even have them on the boat yet.:big_smile: Just want to say thanx to Steve and the gang for a great product and prompt shipping. Stay safe and see you on the water soon!!!:wink:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good deal Larry. Enjoy those Monsters. Give us a pic once installed.

3. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    You couldn't of said it any better Larry, Now all you have to do it put them to the test. We will have to get out again and target those wintering blues. :wink:

4. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    That is how I felt when I got them also . They are by far the baddest rod holder ever made . Congrats on the new holders Larry , I know you will put them to work .

5. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for your support larry! hope you get lots of use from the monsters and good luck

6. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    congrats!

7. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    You will be pleased no doubt with their performance.Monsters are the best by a long shot.

8. jayhawkokie

jayhawkokie New Member

State:
    Grand Lake Oklahoma
    I've had mine for several months now and I love them. I wouldn't consider any other brand.

May you catch many monsters on them

Jayhawkokie
    Grand Lake OK

9. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hello Dennis and Roland and welcome to the BOC. Stay safe and stick a pig!!!:wink:

10. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Glad to hear you like your new Monsters. They are definately a great product. Steve has a first class operation no doubt!