MONSTER SNOW in Middle Tenn.

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by TnRivershark, Jan 2, 2010.

1. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    I woke up this morning to find this huge amount of snow outside, the roads are closed, there isn't another loaf of bread or a carton of milk left in the stores. :tounge_out:I will be stranded in our house for days and we are going to starve since all of the bread and was gone!!!!!!!!:crazy:

2. altcatmaster

altcatmaster New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    You forgot about the power outages and snow drifts so high cant even open the doors to get outside what are we gonna do somebody call FEMA

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Man that does look rough.Best just stay inside.People been known to get lost out in the snow you know.

4. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I would go sledding. :smile2:

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    :eek:oooh:I've always been told them TN boys wasn't rite in the head.... hummmm... now I think I believe it. :smile2::wink:

6. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    i hope we don't get some thing like that in MS.

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    The closest thing that we have had to that monster snow is frost on the windshield! :wink:

Bill in SC

8. festus

festus New Member

Wow, you almost got it as bad as we did in East TN. Our swimming pool is frozen over and there's about 1/16" of snow on top of it. :crazy: TDOT has salted roads everywhere. If this disaster hadn't happened on the weekend, schools would have been closed indefinitely. :eek:oooh:

9. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You Boys don't know what snow is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,come up by Lake Michigan,,, I'll show you some,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:smile2::smile2:

10. tricitycatter

tricitycatter Member

State:
    Washington
    Sorry to hear about your weather, we got a few inches here (South Eastern/Central Washington) during the holidays, but it is 43 today and snow is all gone. If you run out of food & got little ones, you could always eat the smallest one till they get the roads open & stores restocked......I hear they taste like chicken.... lol Good luck & stay safe 7 warm.

11. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    we have about 30 inches of snowon the ground from the last 2 snow storms and wed-friday it is supposed to snow more:crazy::crazy::eek:oooh:

12. festus

festus New Member

We got this inch of snow some 4 weeks ago on a Saturday morning.

13. Yourused

Yourused New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    We were Sauger fishing at Cheatham Dam and saw the (Storm) coming at us. that was a rough 15 minutes. having to dip your rod guides to get the ice off isnt fun..:eek:oooh:

14. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    Well you know how us Tenn folk are, especiallialy those that grew up only 2 miles from Mississippi and about a fourth of my realitives live in Ms. So maybe it has something to do with Ms. :eek:oooh: you ain't fooling me.:tounge_out:
    :smile2:

15. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    Well I did get worried last night I left here about 5pm to go play BINGO in Franklin Ky Friday evening.They have a 645pm and a 1201am game.I was in the middle of the second game and they said there was snow coming down real hard..Thought it was a ploy to get people to give up and go home.Well being an old hard head from Tenn I stuck it out..I walked out around 330am to get in the truck.Couldnt find it for the snow.So I hit the alarm button on my truck to find it.....lol....So I journeied home to Murfreesboro..Shew it was rough and I made it...

16. dthrasher

dthrasher New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I think you will have to go sauger fishing to survive.:crazy:

17. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    Sounds good to me.....