Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I'll order me one in September ( got to buy school clothes for my Grandaughter in August) I bought this one for my wife and I'm really liking it.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Black light might be good to use at night fishing

Reactions: Fate and Blade4130

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yellow Automotive lighting Bumper Auto part Automotive exterior
There are 18 white extremely brite LEDs on the top yellow looking half - 11 blue/blacklite leds - 10 red on the bottom white looking half, and in the middle one single bigger white led that can be set to either bright, dim, or blinking.

·
Banned
3,022 Posts
Saw they released this the other day. Wasn't sure if it was a true blacklight or not, but was highly interested regardless. Needless to say, more money to the great cat folks at Whisker Seeker from me. :D

I've yet to find something from them that I'm not impressed with overall. Maybe not at first, but if their first gen of a product isn't quite right, they'll come back with a redesign and make it right. Customer service is top notch, and you certainly get your moneys worth.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kevin I wish I could tell you I haven't used a Blacklite before either.

Definitely going on my wish list. I’ve never used a black light for fishing, how do they do as far attracting bugs? Bugs are the main reason I hate using lanterns.

·
Banned
3,022 Posts
It also uses a single CR2032 battery as well. Button style battery, readily available, probably what runs the controller for the lamp while the AAA's run the lights themselves. Not a big deal though.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It also uses a single CR2032 battery as well. Button style battery, readily available, probably what runs the controller for the lamp while the AAA's run the lights themselves. Not a big deal though.
The light itself just runs on the three AAA batteries.

The CR2032 battery goes in the detachable emergency beacon red button lite that clips onto the headband itself.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.