MONSTER rod holders sponsored team program

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Steve Douglas, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    i called our good buddy paul a week ago and told him i was possibly interested in sponsoring a few guys! i asked him about a few guys and we talked for a bit on whats happening in the catfishing world and where its headed! we talked about sponsorships and tournaments. and that is how this program was constructed, benefiting both parties! thanks for the help Paul!

a program like this has never before been done in the fishing industry and is a one time opportunity!

guys i know how hard it is to obtain sponsors, ive been there and ive been told the same thing as most of you guys when i first started! these companies, like myself get bombarded with emails daily with guys like myself and you, requesting sponsorship, so its kinda hard to get your foot in the door! with so many request and very little opportunity!

MONSTER rod holders sponsored team program was designed for two things! #1 generate rod holder sales and #2 to help the average joe requesting sponsorship, get his start in the catfishing world, to help get your foot in the door with a reputable company. which in turn will open some other doors in obtaining other sponsors through out your fishing career!

maintaining your sponsorship! starting at ground level, this program will allow you room to grow into a full sponsorship plus open other doors to potential sponsors. depending on the participation of each team member!

a few days ago, paul announced to the syndicate members that monster rod holders would be exepting some level 1 and level two sponsorships through this progam, and as usaual we had an overwelming responce,

id like to thank all the applicants but unfortunatly we can only select a certain amount for the 09 and 2010 season!

i have selected the new monster team members and they are listed below!

guys please contact me via email at steve@monsterrodholders.com and i will give you all the details of this program!

in no particular order.........

joedacatking
    dan sage
    jaygonefishin
    neocats
    dinger66
    branj796
    the catman
    tuff fish
    tbull
    restoranci
    raymondeichelberger
    catfisherman
    hunter
    carolinacats
    santeefishhunter
    lforet2002
    billy ballard
    brother hilljack
    catfishscotty

if you missed out on this opportunity, check out whats going on with the catfish syndicate! deals and opportunities that should not be missed!

check it out! http://www.catfish1.com/insider/

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Really good program with a high cap, not seen anywhere else in the sport.

3. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Man steve i really wish i wouldve known about this. mustve let the email slip through or what not. I am seriously considering fishing a lot more tournaments next year and possibly start fishing a lot of cabellas tourneys. that wouldve been great for me if i just couldve caught it. But reguardless the decals you gave me are already on the side of the boat and will still do what i promised and will advertise the heck out of your holders and always talk positive about how amazing they are. And once i get around to jeremys rods his decals will be right next to yours. thanks steveo. the holders really helped me out a ton.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thank you very much for the oppourtunity Steve.:wink:

Travis

5. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Do you have any pictures of your rod holder mounted on the rails of a pontoon boat. I would like to see how they are mounted and how they look.. I don't fish tournaments so I will have to buy the rod holder. It is hard to find good rod holders to fit a pontoon boat for cat fishing.

6. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Congrats to Ray and Joe! Now, be sure to hook me up so I can modify one for bank fishing! :smile2:

7. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    i do not have pics of them on a potoon rail, how ever i do have a team member (roundhill)with them mounted maybe we can get him to post a pic

thanks

8. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Thank you very much for the oppourtunity Steve

9. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    :crazy::crazy: how in the heck did i miss out on this????:crazy::crazy: o well i will still be ordering some before the newmadrid,mo kingkat tourny as long as my [other rodholders] are sold by then... :angry:

10. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    Thank you very much Steve and Paul If it wasnt for me finding the B.O.C. this never would have happened.

check out my new signature

11. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Thanks Steve, looking forward to work with you. I really appreciate the opportunity.
    And Thanks Paul for all your hard work. You have done an outstanding job.

12. Eich

Eich New Member

State:
    Mount Joy,
    Steve,
    Believe me my wheels inside my head have been working overtime on a modification system that is both practical and in these rough economic times affordable too. Ouch my brain hurts! :smile2::cool2:

Joe,
    May I flatter you by asking how that was done? My generation is a little technologically challenged.

Also let me take the time to publically thank everyone involved with giving this opportunity to me. Hopefully I will be able to handle the task. Again, a sincere thank you!

Ray

13. billyballard

billyballard New Member

State:
    Dugger,Indiana
    Thank you so much for the chance to promote your product... I truely feel honored...

Billy

14. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Steve thank you for the opportunity to represent Monster Rod Holders. Paul I just can't believe all the Great work and deals you come up with.

15. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    A coupling nut and a piece of all-thread to shove into the ground is all you really need.

16. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
  17. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Which version MRH do you recommend for a large spinning reel setup?

Thanks!

18. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    the 33 degree is a good all around holder, but all will work for you depending on what style of fishing you preferr!

19. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    I actually work with all that stuff as a sprinkler fitter I am going to use a band saw to make a point in the all thread so its easier to get into the ground:wink:

20. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Joe and Ray,

Since you guys are sponsored, let's come up with a way to make a quality assembly for bank fishing. I know I would use them. I am tired of sitting the butt of my rods in the dirt.