Monster rod holders are hot .

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by catfisherman369, Sep 24, 2009.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Went out this morning to mess around in the yard was out there about 45 minutes and noticed something on my boat looked different , so I went to see . As I approached I realized what it was . Some s.o.b. had took all my monster rod holders that I had laying in the boat along with 2 anchors (20 pound lead balls) My trolling motor and 4 rod racks . Sure glad everything else was in the gatage locked up . Guess they was a fan of the monsters ...lol. Not worth turning into insurance due to a 1000 dollar deductable . Called the cops to at least make a report . Unreal:angry:

2. KY King Kat

KY King Kat New Member

State:
    KY
    I hate to hear that. But those rod holders are the going thing. Its a shame the way some people act in this world...

3. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    Sorry to hear that! One of the few things I hate - Thieves!!

4. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    are you serious! no way!

5. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    WTF is wrong with people? I hate thievery!

6. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    Wow!!!

I hate to hear that. Find who done it and use them for bait!!!:wink:

7. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Thats one thing I can't stand is a thief, No working scum that prey on the working man. Sorry to hear your loss.

8. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    IN Nashville IL. I cant hardly believe it!!! I thought all you had to worry about in Nashville was the old timers talking he said she said crap at the local coffee shop. Sorry to hear that you lost it all brother. I would of thought Nashville IL. was a good community. A place you could leave your keys in your truck and your front door unlocked.

9. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    well i know for a fact , that floyds the only guy that has monsters in nashville il. so floyd keep your eyes peeled, you cant miss the monsters!

10. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Floyd do you fish Washington County very often? There is no doubt in my mind that the new state record channel lives in that lake. I have had some great days and nights fishing there. I couldn't tell you how many times I hooked into something and couldn't turn it around. I have landed a few 20lbs plus pound channels and got to see a couple that made them look small.

11. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sorry to hear about that brother! Hope you are able to recover some of the equipment. make sure you are watching craigslist and ebay!

12. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That totally bites!!!!Sorry about your misfortune bro..Hope somebody catches the punk..

13. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    They didnt get my new one it is still in the house in the box...lol .
    Looks like I will be ordering some more soon . Guess the sneaky ______ers will enjoy them ....lol .

I have never had a problem with sticky fingers before . Lord help them if I find them .

14. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I figure it was some idiots out boat shopping or yard shopping I live 2 blocks off 127 and 4 miles from I64 . I actually live in New Minden but its now considered a sub. of Nashville . Never had the problem before . I have left keys in the truck,car,harley , all my fishing gear in the truck , the garage unlocked , the house unlocked . Maybe I wont have to worry now that they hit me they might think I am watching ...lol .

15. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Yes sir I fish it alot and have caught some very nice channels there . Biggest so far was 19 pounds a few years back . Usually catch a ton of 5 to 10 pounders . I have also hooked into some big ones that popped the line or got off .

16. billyballard

billyballard New Member

State:
    Dugger,Indiana
    I hate to hear that Floyd.. nothing worse than a thief.... Karma will get em..

17. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That really sucks. Id be upset if someone stole my whole boat. but wouldnt be as upset if they at least left the rod holders.

18. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing Well-Known Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Man, That is the lowest. Sorry to hear about your loss Floyd. I'll set up a search on Ebay so I'll be notified if any show up for sale. Did they get your bases too? ​