$$$ Monster Rod Holders 500.00 cash bonus $$$

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Steve Douglas, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
  2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    $500!

Come on man, bump it up to $50,000 you rich mug! :smile2:

3. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    now thats funny!

4. KY King Kat

KY King Kat New Member

State:
    KY
    Cabela's King Kat Tournament Trail is proud to announce that Monster Rod Holders will be adding $500 bonus to the pot for the winning team IF they have at least 6 Monster Rod Holders on their boat. A cash bonus of this proportion, from any company has never been seen in the sport of catfishing before, therefore setting a standard in the industry. This is a pretty exciting opportunity for the anglers fishing the classic, plus an opportunity for a sponsor to show their appreciation to the anglers who use their product. Monster Rod Holders is fast becoming a mainstay in catfishing tournaments with there advanced rod holder technology! Steve Douglas will be available at the Holiday Inn down in Sheffield, AL, from the days leading up to the classic, 13th to the 15th with products and tools needed for installation in hand for the guys that may wish to participate in this monster bonus! They also can be found at www.monsterrodholders.com. Please contact Steve Douglas with Monster Rod Holders, or me ,Tanner Tabor (859 333 9751) for any questions!

See you at the Classic!

Thanks Steve for raising the bar of support to the anglers who fish our trail! See you at the classic!

5. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    That would be a very generous donation

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Way to set the standard Steve/Monster Rod Holders. Lets see some other companies step up with kind of bonus!

7. Steve Douglas

State:
    Kentucky
    we've had several guys take advantage of this 500.00 BONUS offer for the classic, we appreciate your business and wish everyone luck! but i will be heading to Alabama myself, early Tues morning, so my last shipping day will be Mon. Oct. 12Th. i will return the following Mon. and back to business as usual!

thank you!

8. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Way to set the standards Steve​