Monster Quest Giant Fish

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by oh no, Dec 19, 2007.

1. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tonight the History Channel will have monster quest at 9 pm central time. It is going to be about Giant Fish. Child eating fish. WhOOOOO LOL

I like that show. I like the BigFoot episode where they were at some Lake in Canada you had to fly into.

If 9pm is not past your bed time, you might want to watch.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    So THAT'S why I have been missing monster quest! I used to watch it when I could. It's on at the same time as UFC.:sad2: If the new season of Ultimate Fighter doesn't start tonite, and I don't think it does, I'll watch this for sure. Thanks for the heads up!

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    That is a pretty cool show, I liked the bigfoot one also they kept on hearing rocks hitting the roof so they all went inside. That was pretty funny. I think theyve done 2 or 3 shows that Ive seen.
    1. Bigfoot
    2. Lake Champlain monster
    Those are the ones that I remember seeing.

4. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well with me still recovering from surgery, I watch a lot of TV. They had back to back episodes of it a few weeks back. I think I have seen them all. The one that was the most lame was the giant bird one. Those were turkey buzzards.
    The one on the giant squid was great. If I'm thinking of the right show, that darn critter tryed eating there camera.
    Hey some of the new TV programs are great. The episode with big foot throwing rocks was great. Here these guys are looking for it, then when there is a chance they found it, they darn near crapped there pants and hid in the cabin. lol lol

Not like those ghost chasers that run twards the noise.