Monster Outta Pontchartrain

Discussion in 'LOUISIANA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by StuBone278, Dec 28, 2006.

1. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    Well I plan on goin to New Orleans today, hopefull I'm gonna get some fishing in. Due to a lacrosse practice, I wasn't able to go in yesterday with my cousin Ross. I sure wish I could've, cause he got some monster blues out of the lake..... fishing the water pumps from the canals he got a lunker 24 pounder!!! It was caught with cut pogie. Now I've seen the picture via cell phone to internet, but its a macromedia image and won't let me copy/paste!!!!:angry:

Can't wait to go fishin today.:big_smile:

2. drinkmoremilk

drinkmoremilk New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    How about a pic of that monster studaddy! Best of luck to gavanight, you, and ross today, wish i could be there.

3. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    I have seen that lake a few times and would love to get out in it. There have got to be some monsters there.

4. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    Man I went yesterday but it was just so windy! We couldn't catch any baitfish at all, even bream fished for a while with nothing! The only fish I saw was a very big dead spotted gar along the rocks.... We ended up using stinkbait with no results. Even though we didn't get anything, it made me realize the awesome possibility of catching gator-gar when the water starts to warm up over there!